It’s only August, but we’ve been crunching the numbers here at Keep Philadelphia Beautiful – and we can’t help but share them with you! KPB has had a banner couple of years, and we know that we’ll only grow our impact in 2015 and beyond.
We couldn’t do the work we do without our wonderful partners, and these results are a reflection of the dedication of so many across Philadelphia to keeping our communities beautiful!
KPB 2013-2014 Results:
- Volunteers engaged: 756
- Money raised and dispersed for community beautification: $40,000
- Bags of Trash Collected: 412 (8240 lbs)
- Number of students reached: 1515
- Number of adults reached through education initiatives: 434
- Number of bandit signs removed: 350
- Tons of mulch: 21